STARCYCLE EUGENE INSTRUCTORS
#STARCYCLEEUGENE #STARCYCLERIDE #LETSRIDE
STARCYCLE AND COVID-19
StarCycle is committed to our instructors, clients, and employees’ health, safety, and resilience. We are working closely with our teams and the CDC recommendations to maintain a safe working environment for everyone, and implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures in all of our studios.
During these trying times, expressing our humanity and maintaining a sense of solidarity with our colleagues is more important than ever. As always, the StarCycle team is grateful for our communities.
INCREASED CLEANING PROTOCOL
- Masks On Policy In Studio
- Top-Grade Disinfectant & Frequent Sanitization
- Smaller Class Size to Maintain 6ft Distancing
- All Equipment Disinfected Between Classes
- Disinfecting High-Touch Surfaces Between Classes
- Multiple Hand Sanitizing Stations Available
- Hands-Free Check In
- All Rental Shoes Disinfected Between Use
- No Childcare Until Further Notice
JOIN THE EUGENE NEWSLETTER
No spam. Just love.
Sign up to receive the latest news, announcements, promotions and anything fun from StarCycle Eugene.
StarKids is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We will be reopening as soon as we can—we miss the kids and realize this is an inconvience to our beloved parents. Thank you for your patience.
We are looking for kickass instructors to join our team. If you are interested and want to learn more, shoot us an email to start the conversation:
We strongly recommend booking your class in advance and showing up 15 minutes before class to get sorted, especially if this is your first class with us. And really thats the hardest part — showing up!
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothing: spandex leggings or shorts are ideal
- Look Delta compatible bike shoes – we also have shoes available to rent in studio!
- On-site Childcare (Temporarily Closed)
- Shoe rentals
- Purified water filling station, or bottles for purchase
- Towel service
- Bathrooms & changing rooms
STARCYCLE EUGENE OWNERS
Julie has a passion for fitness and a love for indoor cycling. She has spent the past 10 years working in Medical Sales and she has always found time to be dedicated to a daily fitness routine. She is excited and dedicated to building a fitness community by constantly inspiring and coaching others and believes that life is about balance – both mentally and physically. Julie fell in love with the perfect low impact, full body, cardio, spiritual workout experience with StarCycle and can’t wait to share it with the Eugene community. She can’t wait to ride with all of you!
You can cancel up to 4 hours before class. Late cancellations or no-shows incur a $23 charge to accounts with an unlimited membership or the reduction of one class from a class package. Riders who are more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed into class as we do not want to disrupt the other riders!